Site Map & Contact
Content Visual Standard
The more relaxed way to work ...
Security and ergonomic seat conditions for the drivers are the main focus of the operators when selecting a Driver's Workplace for city buses. We obtained the results from a study which was carried out by a group of associations, scientists, manufacturers and operators into a series product, which is strongly oriented on the requirements of the bus drivers. Our ergonomic Driver's Workplace conforms to VDV 234 recommendation and ISO 16121.
- The instrument panel and the steering wheel can be adjusted for height and angle all in one piece. This workplace offers an ergonomic solution for drivers with heights of 158 to 200 cm.
- Our driver's workplace is the same for all brands of vehicles - no further familiarization by the driver with different instrument panels.
- The simplicity of operation allows the driver to concentrate on what is actually happening on the street.
- Display masks and function elements for the central information terminal DMUX are either predefined (VDV conform) or can be designed and programmed freely with the software CAVTAN (Control and Visualization Tool for Automotive Networks).
- Our sophisticated order and processing concept allows the customer to configure the workplace according to his requirements.
The requirements for the configuration of the Driver's Workplace are different and depending from a number of factors, such as:
- The guidelines of the vehicle manufacturers (vehicle network connection)
- End customer requests (configuration)
- Legal guidelines (ergonomics)
- Complete system from one supplier - Only one point of contact, simplifies installation
- Integration into a Multiplex System (e.g. KIBES) - Reduction of wiring work
- Standardized platform - Avoidance of cost-intensive specific development
- The Driver's Workplace helps to eliminate ergonomic defects and reduces physical and psychological stress for the driver